Now offering options for ONLINE or IN-PERSON lessons!
Flexible Lessons designed for homeschoolers
We know how hard you work to give your kids a quality education.
Director/Founder Nicole Harwell was a homeschooled student growing up. She is forever grateful for the investment her parents made in her with music lessons!
We are here to support the great work you are already doing as a homeschooling parent.
Music lessons at Flourish give you:
- A credit for your child’s transcript that you don’t have to plan, teach or worry about in any way!
- Certainty that your child is getting a quality, well-rounded music education. Our curriculum is based on the national Royal Conservatory of Music standards.
- Daytime lesson slots that work for your schedule. We make lessons convenient for you!
- Unlimited makeup credits – do you take advantage of being able to vacation at off-peak times? We give you flexibility so you can still get all of your lessons.
- An objective achievement for your child’s college resume. Our Flourish Achievement Program gives you a clear way to measure their progress.
- The opportunity for students to earn recognition with the nationally acclaimed Royal Conservatory of Music
- All of the benefits of music proven by science such as increased academic performance, IQ and more!
- No more running around! Get all your family’s music lessons in one spot – piano, guitar, violin and singing lessons offered.
You get everything in our K-12 package AND a time that works for your family!